Commander Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. is a leading multinational corporation committed to supporting innovation and technology with businesses spanning the globe. It has 7 core businesses, covering a wide range of industries including high tech investment, corporate jet services, commercial real estate, hotels, retail shopping centers, hospitals and retirement property development.
The achievements of Commander Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. include:
- Successfully acquired 82 Pre-IPO high tech companies (and 1 Pre-IPO restaurant company) in USA, Europe and Asia between 2015 and 2019. Seventeen of them, namely Twilio, Aquaventure Holdings, MuleSoft, Yext, Coupa Software, ForeScout Technologies, Dropbox, Domo, Adyen, Zuora, Pluralsight, Avalara, Guardent Health, Anaplan, Shake Shack, Pinterest and Medallia Inc. have completed their IPOs during this period;
- Strategically plans for an acquisition of a corporate jet company;
- The project of “Silicon Valley in Europe”: Formed a joint venture with another 2 well-known US-European Venture Capital giants to invest in numerous startups in the Europe’s fastest growing tech hubs, namely London, Amsterdam, Geneva, Berlin, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Stockholm, in 2016;
- Commander JV Group investment vehicle proudly announces its pre-conditional general offer for Tracy Gateway Business Park, Tracy, California, USA, and;
- Building the future Headquarter Office for Asia Pacific region in Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong which will house 2,500 staff and be equipped with facilities including swimming pool, buffet canteen, gym room, staffed nursery and auditorium. It is expected to complete by 2020.
- Offering our congratulations to Github on their acquisition by Microsoft for 7.5 billion in stock, which is one of the biggest acquisitions of a US venture-backed company in the last decade.